Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: E-Z Pass
If your summer plans include taking the Chesapeake Expressway to the Outer Banks, expect to pay more.
If you take the InterCounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector opens Wednesday morning, but how exactly it's going to impact your commute is still unclear.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
Tags: HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Steve Titunik , Braddock Road , Little River Turnpike , Dulles Toll Road , Fluor-Transurban , Adam Tuss , Sprawl and Crawl
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.