Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: E-Z Pass
If your summer plans include taking the Chesapeake Expressway to the Outer Banks, expect to pay more.
If you take the InterCounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector opens Wednesday morning, but how exactly it's going to impact your commute is still unclear.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
Tags: HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Steve Titunik , Braddock Road , Little River Turnpike , Dulles Toll Road , Fluor-Transurban , Adam Tuss , Sprawl and Crawl
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.