Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: E-Z Pass
If your summer plans include taking the Chesapeake Expressway to the Outer Banks, expect to pay more.
If you take the InterCounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector opens Wednesday morning, but how exactly it's going to impact your commute is still unclear.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
Tags: HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Steve Titunik , Braddock Road , Little River Turnpike , Dulles Toll Road , Fluor-Transurban , Adam Tuss , Sprawl and Crawl
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.