Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dwayne Melancon
How are agencies tackling the threats and vulnerabilities inherent in today's technology dependent government?
Continuous monitoring provides nearly real-time information in the face of cyber attacks and is essential for senior leaders making ongoing risk-based decisions that affect critical mission and business functions. OMB mandates and NIST guidelines require agencies to establish oversight mechanisms to evaluate systematically and ensure the continuing security, interoperability, and availability of systems and agency data. Tune into this interactive discussion to learn about the current state of risk management and how agencies are using continuous monitoring to maintain situational awareness of information security and organizational risk.
How does Tripwire help Federal Agencies with their continuous monitoring plans? Hear from Dwayne Melanšon, Chief Technology Officer at Tripwire!