Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dulles Rail Project
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is trying everyone involved in the huge Northern Virginia transportation project on the same page.
Enjoy this weekend's drive while you can, because it might cost you more the next time around.
Shave down the cost of the Dulles Rail Project, or else. That's the message delivered Tuesday by the Washington Airports Task Force
Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., calls the Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority "out of touch" and "out of control" regarding its decision to build the Dulles rail station underground.
A decision to build the Metro rail station underground at Dulles International Airport has produced a sharp criticism in the communities that have to pay for it and among state leaders in Richmond.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority has voted 9-4 to build an underground Metro station at Dulles International Airport.
Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., who has been a strong supporter of the project, is now asking the U.S. Department of Transportation's inspector general to take a close look at the cost of both phases of construction.
An auditor for the Fairfax Board of Supervisors says the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority needs to take a closer look at the potential loss of commuters - and therefore revenue - from the Dulles Toll Road once the rail line is operable.
It is one of the richest counties in the nation and has weathered the recession better than almost all others, but Fairfax County is still facing some lean times.
Road closures continue to mount as the construction of a massive transportation development in Tysons Corner chugs on.