Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dulles Rail
Former U.S. Postmaster General John (Jack) Potter is expected to be selected as the next head of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority during a board meeting Wednesday.
The D.C. region ranks as having the worst congestion in the country due simply to an issue of supply and demand, according to one of the nation's foremost experts on traffic troubles.
Virginia has sold $600 million in transportation bonds to help pay for road and rail projects all around the Commonwealth.
A new transportation initiative aimed at alleviating Tysons Corner traffic offers discounts and a chance to week $100 a week in groceries.
Adam Tuss, WTOP Sprawl & Crawl reporter
The Metro Washington Airports Authority won't select its new president Wednesday. The item was taken off the meeting's agenda.
Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., who has been a strong supporter of the project, is now asking the U.S. Department of Transportation's inspector general to take a close look at the cost of both phases of construction.
As part of the Dulles Rail project, huge concrete slabs will be pieced together, one by one over the Beltway at the intersection with Route 123.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority has approved a new noise policy to help determine where sound walls will be placed to block highway and rail noise along the Dulles Toll Road.