Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Drupal
Greystones Group CEO Sheila Duffy and Mary-Sara Camerino, director of Technology Services, explain how their company can help you with your agile and open source software needs.
March 13, 2012
Tags: technology , Greystones Group , Sheila Duffy , Mary-Sara Camerino , Vivek Kundra , federal IT , agile development , Open source software , Xtreme programming , scrum , sprints , end users , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Increasingly, federal workers are turning to a simple new Web application that makes short work of extremely long website addresses. The General Services Administration created the app at little cost by working with the Drupal programming community. The Library of Congress is one of the satisfied users who have found that the Web link shortener has helped drive traffic to one of its most popular items.
Open source content management program makes it easier for agencies to use 21st century online tools.