Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Drupal
Greystones Group CEO Sheila Duffy and Mary-Sara Camerino, director of Technology Services, explain how their company can help you with your agile and open source software needs.
March 13, 2012
Tags: technology , Greystones Group , Sheila Duffy , Mary-Sara Camerino , Vivek Kundra , federal IT , agile development , Open source software , Xtreme programming , scrum , sprints , end users , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Increasingly, federal workers are turning to a simple new Web application that makes short work of extremely long website addresses. The General Services Administration created the app at little cost by working with the Drupal programming community. The Library of Congress is one of the satisfied users who have found that the Web link shortener has helped drive traffic to one of its most popular items.
Open source content management program makes it easier for agencies to use 21st century online tools.