Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Drug Enforcement Administration
Debra Roth hosts a roundtable discussion of federal law enforcement issues, and how agency interaction has changed since 9/11.
November 15, 2013
The number of methamphetamine labs found across the region and state continues to rise, but the money to clean them up has run out.
There is growing proof of a link between narco-traffickers and al-Qaida after international authorities have discovered a scheme that's been flying under the radar.
Tags: al-Qaida , Peru , Lima , India , Pakistan , Peruvian Financial Intelligence Unit , Brazil , Argentina , Paraguay , Hezbollah , Hamas , drug cartels , Spectre Group International , Mike Braun , J.J. Green , JJ Green