Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Driving
The key is to make sure your tires are properly inflated.
D.C. Council member Phil Mendelson, chair of the D.C. Council's Judiciary Committee, held a hearing on bike and pedestrian safety and posed the question: Do drivers get a free pass when it comes to traffic enforcement?
When elderly drivers make a mistake, a dramatic crash can often set off calls to start testing older people more frequently for their driving abilities.
Maryland's new cell phone law goes into effect in six months, banning talking on cell phones without a hands-free device.
While younger people aren't hopping in their cars to visit friends as much as previous generations, a Metropolitan Council of Governments study finds the over 65 set isn't hesitating to drive.