Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dr. Jerry Weast
Montgomery County Police feel that budget cuts hurt police more than anyone else in the county. Walter Bader, with Police Union FOP Lodge #35, complains that police are having to do less with more, and will be furloughed while school employees will not.
Tags: Montgomery County Police Department , Montgomery County Council , budget , Walter Bader , ike leggett , Educational Facilities Officers , Joseph Lowery , James Hubert High School , Springbrook High School , Nancy Floreen , Kate Ryan
The Montgomery County Council has been saying for months the 2011 budget would have everyone feeling the pain. That assessment appears to be right on the money.
Tags: Montgomery County Council , budget , layoffs , furloughs , ambulance fees , libraries , Nancy Floreen , Maryland General Assembly , teacher pension , Montgomery County Public Schools , phil andrews , Mike Knapp , Kate Ryan
Montgomery County schools need to make $19 million in budget cuts in the middle of this school year.
The Montgomery County Council and community gardening groups have been trying to place vegetable gardens at Montgomery County schools, using the food grown in the gardens for student lunches.