Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Doug Fridsma
Doctor Doug Fridsma, chief science officer for HHS's Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, will discuss how interoperability will make it easier to share health information.
April 2, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , interoperability , electronic health records , enterprise systems , HHS , Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT , information sharing , records management , Blue Button initiative , mobile devices , health information exchange , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk ,
Listen June 26th at 12pm
Program will discuss the Current Status and Progress Made in Healthcare IT & with the NHIN, Best Practices & Benefits, Improvements in Security & Privacy of EHR's, and a Vision for The Future for Healthcare IT & NHIN
But who will certify the certifiers? We get a feel for how Health IT certification works from HHS's Dr. Doug Fridsma.
By the time the NHIN Direct Project is done, there will be one nationwide exchange, consisting of the organizations that have come together in a common policy framework to implement the standards and services. Acting director of the office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Dr. Doug Fridsma, explains how it will work.