Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
The deputy commissioner will officially step down on Jan. 3, 2010.
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
From the addition of participants to the introduction of the L funds, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board Tom Trabucco said the TSP has come a long way since 1999.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
The Tools for America's Job Seekers Challenge is currently happening online.
Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the CIO at DoD Lloyd Thrower explains what his agency is doing.
Erroll Southers tells Federal News Radio why he withdrew himself as nominee to be TSA Administrator, citing personal and partisan attacks.
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) said his subcommittee will take up the subject of energy conservation and the federal government when Congress goes back in session next week.
Roger Baker tells Federal News Radio that the decision to eliminate a legacy system is not always cut and dry.
Kim Kobza, President and CEO of Neighborhood America, explains that it isn't just the federal government that has to be more open; state and local governments need to get in on the action, too.