Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Chief privacy officer at the agency says standard operating procedures are different because of breach.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, says 2009 was a really good year, all things considered. He also explains why many still haven't made all of their money back when compared to the first and second quarters of 2008.
Volunteer organization is boasting big successes.
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, says most funds have nearly recouped all of their losses from 2008.
Sunlight Labs director Clay Johnson talks about the event.
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
DDOT spokesman John Lisle described the process and why his department continues to tweet.
Mark Drapeau, an associate professor at George Washington University, offers various predictions surrounding 2.0 over the next few years.
Evolution was completed on Friday; Avaya President explains more.