Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Chief privacy officer at the agency says standard operating procedures are different because of breach.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, says 2009 was a really good year, all things considered. He also explains why many still haven't made all of their money back when compared to the first and second quarters of 2008.
Volunteer organization is boasting big successes.
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, says most funds have nearly recouped all of their losses from 2008.
Sunlight Labs director Clay Johnson talks about the event.
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
DDOT spokesman John Lisle described the process and why his department continues to tweet.
Mark Drapeau, an associate professor at George Washington University, offers various predictions surrounding 2.0 over the next few years.
Evolution was completed on Friday; Avaya President explains more.