Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Learn more about the 15th annual Government Contractor Survey from Grant Thorton.
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) wants to let feds who are leaving federal service continue to be able to contribute to their TSP accounts. Tom Trabucco is with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board and brings us more info on this and other issues discussed at the monthly Board meeting.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A recent paper from Crowe Horwath, LLP, outlines how risk management could help you better manage your projects.
During National Influenza Vaccination Week, many examine what they had to do because of employees calling in sick -- and what they could do to improve continuity of operations planning in the future.
Acting Comptroller General Gene Dodaro recently gave a speech highlighting how this could be accomplished.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Mark Ghilarducci of James Lee Witt Associates explains what first responders and members of the military will have to deal with in order to help Haitians affected by the quake.
The Migration Policy Institute has released a new report that suggests the thought process of officials from both the U.S. and E.U. needs to be updated.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains that January is often a good time to sit down and look at where your money is invested -- and determine whether you want to move anything around.