Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Learn more about the 15th annual Government Contractor Survey from Grant Thorton.
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) wants to let feds who are leaving federal service continue to be able to contribute to their TSP accounts. Tom Trabucco is with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board and brings us more info on this and other issues discussed at the monthly Board meeting.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A recent paper from Crowe Horwath, LLP, outlines how risk management could help you better manage your projects.
During National Influenza Vaccination Week, many examine what they had to do because of employees calling in sick -- and what they could do to improve continuity of operations planning in the future.
Acting Comptroller General Gene Dodaro recently gave a speech highlighting how this could be accomplished.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Mark Ghilarducci of James Lee Witt Associates explains what first responders and members of the military will have to deal with in order to help Haitians affected by the quake.
The Migration Policy Institute has released a new report that suggests the thought process of officials from both the U.S. and E.U. needs to be updated.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains that January is often a good time to sit down and look at where your money is invested -- and determine whether you want to move anything around.