Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Recovery.gov has a new look -- and displays more info.
Col. Randall Larsen of the WMD Commission explains why the federal government got a failing grade earlier this week.
The Human Capital Institute has teamed up with Saba to create an online series to help agencies deal with retiring Baby Boomers and incoming Millennials.
Agency recently made the switch; Global Computer Enterprises is providing the solution and explains.
Learn all about how you can participate and what you should donate.
Ray Bjorklund of FedSources explains why his group is looking at the issue of healthcare technology so closely.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
Tom Trabucco with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains the benefits of being able to move funds from a past employer's plan into the TSP; he also talks about how you can go about making this change.
Peter Corbett, CEO of iStrategyLabs, explains how open government data is changing the way programmers and developers do business.
If you're a good leader, chances are you're bad at strategy. That's according to Roger Martin, dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. He explains his thought process, as well as how you can get better when it comes to thinking outside the box.