Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Recovery.gov has a new look -- and displays more info.
Col. Randall Larsen of the WMD Commission explains why the federal government got a failing grade earlier this week.
The Human Capital Institute has teamed up with Saba to create an online series to help agencies deal with retiring Baby Boomers and incoming Millennials.
Agency recently made the switch; Global Computer Enterprises is providing the solution and explains.
Learn all about how you can participate and what you should donate.
Ray Bjorklund of FedSources explains why his group is looking at the issue of healthcare technology so closely.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
Tom Trabucco with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains the benefits of being able to move funds from a past employer's plan into the TSP; he also talks about how you can go about making this change.
Peter Corbett, CEO of iStrategyLabs, explains how open government data is changing the way programmers and developers do business.
If you're a good leader, chances are you're bad at strategy. That's according to Roger Martin, dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. He explains his thought process, as well as how you can get better when it comes to thinking outside the box.