Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board just completed a study on participant behavior over the past two years; Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Board, explains why they looked at that information, as well as what it means for your account.
In an exclusive exit interview, Pyke discusses why he's leaving and what he plans to do next.
Why cybersecurity experts shouldn't be looking at the large Asian nation as a single entity.
WTOP Senior Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg explains what emergency personnel should be doing to deal with the treacherous conditions out there, and why you should get out of their way.
Bob Woods, president of TopSide Consulting and former commissioner of GSA's Federal Technology Service, explains what Johnson will be facing.
The federal government will be open Friday under the unscheduled leave policy. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what's been done in the past and the Daily Debrief gets analysis from ABC 7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill about what to expect in terms of inches.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.
Avaya's acquisition of Nortel is complete.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board has details about the numbers this week.