Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Now that the U.S. District Court has ruled that E-Verify mandates can move forward, some contractors might be left wondering how they will foot the bill.
Committee report says getting back to the Moon by 2020 probably not possible with current budget; report heading to President Obama for review.
One blogger gives his reasons for such an interesting post.
The TSP's Tom Trabucco outlines a lot of changes that will be coming soon; he also explains why more participation is good for the individual.
Many fundamentals are reiterated, while new threats are also identified.
Now that GSA has issued an RFQ, more experts think the technology will happen sooner rather than later for the federal government.
Legislative director Jessica Klement tells FederalNewsRadio's Mike Causey why it's important that a solution be found soon.
UK government official says they encourage feedback.
Classes focus on a range of issues, including the utilization of social media at your agency.
Open source content management program makes it easier for agencies to use 21st century online tools.