Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Now that the U.S. District Court has ruled that E-Verify mandates can move forward, some contractors might be left wondering how they will foot the bill.
Committee report says getting back to the Moon by 2020 probably not possible with current budget; report heading to President Obama for review.
One blogger gives his reasons for such an interesting post.
The TSP's Tom Trabucco outlines a lot of changes that will be coming soon; he also explains why more participation is good for the individual.
Many fundamentals are reiterated, while new threats are also identified.
Now that GSA has issued an RFQ, more experts think the technology will happen sooner rather than later for the federal government.
Legislative director Jessica Klement tells FederalNewsRadio's Mike Causey why it's important that a solution be found soon.
UK government official says they encourage feedback.
Classes focus on a range of issues, including the utilization of social media at your agency.
Open source content management program makes it easier for agencies to use 21st century online tools.