Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Now that the U.S. District Court has ruled that E-Verify mandates can move forward, some contractors might be left wondering how they will foot the bill.
Committee report says getting back to the Moon by 2020 probably not possible with current budget; report heading to President Obama for review.
One blogger gives his reasons for such an interesting post.
The TSP's Tom Trabucco outlines a lot of changes that will be coming soon; he also explains why more participation is good for the individual.
Many fundamentals are reiterated, while new threats are also identified.
Now that GSA has issued an RFQ, more experts think the technology will happen sooner rather than later for the federal government.
Legislative director Jessica Klement tells FederalNewsRadio's Mike Causey why it's important that a solution be found soon.
UK government official says they encourage feedback.
Classes focus on a range of issues, including the utilization of social media at your agency.
Open source content management program makes it easier for agencies to use 21st century online tools.