Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Federal News Radio gets analysis about HR 3962 from the chairman and ranking member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee; in addition, the National Active and Retired Employees Association weighs in on its concerns.
September 30, 2009 - Daniel Adcock, legislative director of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees, keeps us up to speed on health care legislation and Steve Bauer, director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund fills us in on feds helping feds in need.
OPM memo outlines which companies are leaving and what they must do before 2010. Insurance companies have to notify participants of their intent, but feds are responsible for finding new plans.
Director John Berry tells Federal News Radio he is waiting to hear what exactly happened from authorities, but will not tolerate violence against federal employees under any circumstances.
You could lose your federal health benefits under a proposed amendment to a healthcare reform bill.
Will health care reform affect FEHBP? On this week's Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks that and other questions of Margaret Hostetler, Assistant Legislative Director of NARFE.
September 23, 2009 - NARFE's Margaret Hostetler has a legislative update on health care reform and whether or not they'll ever be a cure for the FERS flu.
A man supposedly eaten by dogs, a doomed French queen, and an heiress who owned the Washington Post all once possessed the infamous gem. Now you can play a part in the next chapter of its history.