Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Department of Defense is releasing its final request for proposals for the Air Force tanker contract -- and there are rumblings that Northrop Grumman might pull out of the fight.
New Web site offers place for public to comment.
Booz Allen Hamilton principal explains how the federal government's adoption of a trust framework in the wake of the Open Government Directive will facilitate trust between agencies and citizens -- and ultimately make the business of government easier.
Author Ralph Heath explains why you should get more excited if you fail.
Tom Trabucco and Greg Long, both of whom are with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tell Federal News Radio when TSP participants can expect to take advantage of a Roth option in the Thrift Savings Plan.
Silo syndrome is poisoning productivity. Learn how to break down barriers and foster collaboration at your agency.
Federal, state and local governments are looking at what worked -- and what didn't -- when it came to having employees telework during the storm. Federal News Radio learns how Arlington County was able to continue operations remotely, despite snowy and dangerous conditions outside.
The Sunlight Foundation wants to take the Open Government Directive to the next level with more citizen and agency involvement.