Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Department of Defense is releasing its final request for proposals for the Air Force tanker contract -- and there are rumblings that Northrop Grumman might pull out of the fight.
New Web site offers place for public to comment.
Booz Allen Hamilton principal explains how the federal government's adoption of a trust framework in the wake of the Open Government Directive will facilitate trust between agencies and citizens -- and ultimately make the business of government easier.
Author Ralph Heath explains why you should get more excited if you fail.
Tom Trabucco and Greg Long, both of whom are with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tell Federal News Radio when TSP participants can expect to take advantage of a Roth option in the Thrift Savings Plan.
Silo syndrome is poisoning productivity. Learn how to break down barriers and foster collaboration at your agency.
Federal, state and local governments are looking at what worked -- and what didn't -- when it came to having employees telework during the storm. Federal News Radio learns how Arlington County was able to continue operations remotely, despite snowy and dangerous conditions outside.
The Sunlight Foundation wants to take the Open Government Directive to the next level with more citizen and agency involvement.