Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board said a record $66.4 million has been moved from other accounts and into the TSP. He also explains why this is good news for everyone involved.
A recent report from the Government Accountability Office says additional cuts are needed.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer explains that 'alignment' would be a good method for the federal government to consider.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.
During a recent Washington Council of Governments meeting, the OPM director talked about what he's heard from federal employees.
How the Postal Regulatory Commission is involved with the changes that are coming to the Postal Service.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) explains his amendment to the Telework Improvements Act of 2009.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey returns with another brand new show about your pay & benefits.
March 24, 2010
The event, sponsored by the Partnership for Public Service, will be held May 3 - 9, 2010.