Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board said a record $66.4 million has been moved from other accounts and into the TSP. He also explains why this is good news for everyone involved.
A recent report from the Government Accountability Office says additional cuts are needed.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer explains that 'alignment' would be a good method for the federal government to consider.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.
During a recent Washington Council of Governments meeting, the OPM director talked about what he's heard from federal employees.
How the Postal Regulatory Commission is involved with the changes that are coming to the Postal Service.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) explains his amendment to the Telework Improvements Act of 2009.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey returns with another brand new show about your pay & benefits.
March 24, 2010
The event, sponsored by the Partnership for Public Service, will be held May 3 - 9, 2010.