Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board said a record $66.4 million has been moved from other accounts and into the TSP. He also explains why this is good news for everyone involved.
A recent report from the Government Accountability Office says additional cuts are needed.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer explains that 'alignment' would be a good method for the federal government to consider.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.
During a recent Washington Council of Governments meeting, the OPM director talked about what he's heard from federal employees.
How the Postal Regulatory Commission is involved with the changes that are coming to the Postal Service.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) explains his amendment to the Telework Improvements Act of 2009.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey returns with another brand new show about your pay & benefits.
March 24, 2010
The event, sponsored by the Partnership for Public Service, will be held May 3 - 9, 2010.