Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
The U.S. Army is taking a new approach when it comes to getting troops ready to fight in the 21st century. A recent GAO report says that the Army needs to seize the opportunity of integrating acquisition reforms, as well as keeping technology current.
A new survey from the Pew Research Center shows that more Americans than ever don't trust government.
The President's executive order about creating a greener government is on its way to being a year old. What's changed since last October?
New survey results released by the Senior Executive Association show there is a lot of interest among many federal employees when it comes to applying for the Senior Executive Service, but more can be done by the federal government and Congress to make SES positions attractive.
Will your tweets eventually become part of a new collection at the Library of Congress?
For the first time, the Thrift Savings Plan's fund balance has crossed a quarter of a trillion dollars. Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains why this is good for all TSP investors.
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) explains why he thinks cutting funding to certain cybersecurity programs might not be such a good idea.
A recent GAO report highlighted the many budgetary problems facing the United States Postal Service. GAO's Phil Herr brings Federal News Radio analysis.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.