Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Agency using Web 2.0 tools to get ideas from all over the world.
The Security Innovation Network is hosting Fourth Annual IT Security Entrepreneurs' Forum (ITSEF IV).
Two contracting experts weigh in on why Jim Williams will be missed.
Certain whistleblower groups say the bill eliminates protection for those who speak out, manager groups think it is a good compromise.
Erroll Southers, who was formerly nominated for the position, tells Federal News Radio what he thinks will be the biggest hurdles for retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, President Obama's new pick to head the Transportation Security Administration.
When compared to what's available in the private sector, the TSP is pretty equal in terms of ROI.
New book examines an old problem -- how the government should effectively connect the dots while not violating privacy rights.
You might already have the tools you need to make open government a reality at your agency.
Group hopes to get as much information out to both users and providers in the hopes of keeping everyone safe.
Postmaster General outlines plan that would limit mail delivery to five days a week starting in 2011, among other actions.