Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Agency using Web 2.0 tools to get ideas from all over the world.
The Security Innovation Network is hosting Fourth Annual IT Security Entrepreneurs' Forum (ITSEF IV).
Two contracting experts weigh in on why Jim Williams will be missed.
Certain whistleblower groups say the bill eliminates protection for those who speak out, manager groups think it is a good compromise.
Erroll Southers, who was formerly nominated for the position, tells Federal News Radio what he thinks will be the biggest hurdles for retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, President Obama's new pick to head the Transportation Security Administration.
When compared to what's available in the private sector, the TSP is pretty equal in terms of ROI.
New book examines an old problem -- how the government should effectively connect the dots while not violating privacy rights.
You might already have the tools you need to make open government a reality at your agency.
Group hopes to get as much information out to both users and providers in the hopes of keeping everyone safe.
Postmaster General outlines plan that would limit mail delivery to five days a week starting in 2011, among other actions.