Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Agency CIO Casey Coleman explains how she's going to do it.
The Department of Homeland Security is now focusing on responding to a potential terrorist attack as much as preventing one.
Robert Tobias is director of American University's Public Sector Executive Education program, and former president of the National Treasury Employees Union. He explains why he has faith that, this time, the federal government will actually reform many of his human resources processes.
All funds except for the F fund saw gains again this month. Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains what's going on, and explains why one L fund now has record participation from investors.
Tsunami Program Manager Jenifer Rhoades explains why it's so important.
Legislation was introduced last week that would allow federal employees to contribute unused annual leave to their TSP accounts, but there are limits. Tom Trabucco is director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board and explains what those are and when the bill might become law.
Center for Public Integrity article cites wasted funds, poor coordination as major issues.
The director of the Federal Protective Services says there are simple things you can do to mitigate workplace violence.
A bipartisan bill could be introduced this week that would allow federal employees to invest the cash value of their unused annual leave into their Thrift Savings Plan accounts. Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tells Federal News Radio the bill has a lot of support.
Analyst and author says more agencies should capitalize on the ideas of departing career fed, GSA's Jim Williams.