Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Agency CIO Casey Coleman explains how she's going to do it.
The Department of Homeland Security is now focusing on responding to a potential terrorist attack as much as preventing one.
Robert Tobias is director of American University's Public Sector Executive Education program, and former president of the National Treasury Employees Union. He explains why he has faith that, this time, the federal government will actually reform many of his human resources processes.
All funds except for the F fund saw gains again this month. Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains what's going on, and explains why one L fund now has record participation from investors.
Tsunami Program Manager Jenifer Rhoades explains why it's so important.
Legislation was introduced last week that would allow federal employees to contribute unused annual leave to their TSP accounts, but there are limits. Tom Trabucco is director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board and explains what those are and when the bill might become law.
Center for Public Integrity article cites wasted funds, poor coordination as major issues.
The director of the Federal Protective Services says there are simple things you can do to mitigate workplace violence.
A bipartisan bill could be introduced this week that would allow federal employees to invest the cash value of their unused annual leave into their Thrift Savings Plan accounts. Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tells Federal News Radio the bill has a lot of support.
Analyst and author says more agencies should capitalize on the ideas of departing career fed, GSA's Jim Williams.