Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Federal News Radio checks in with Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, who says October was a bit disappointing, but November was anything but. Also, prepare for the end of the 2010 L fund.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
Two Berkley students explain why the suit was filed.
ForeSee results surveyed over 40,000 people -- and a lot of them think the government is doing a good job when it comes to healthcare information online.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
In his first appearance on Federal News Radio, Administrator Craig Fugate talks about the role of his agency, his goals and why the public needs to always be prepared for an emergency.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.
Author Andrew McAfee discusses his new book, which is loaded with best practices and more.
In-Q-Tel, the venture capital company created by the CIA, has partnered with FireEye to defend against malware attacks.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is the first to weigh in for the Daily Debrief's 'Stories of the Decade' series. He talks about some of the phenomenal changes the TSP has seen since 2000 -- and what's around the corner as 2010 approaches.