Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorothy Ramienski
Federal News Radio checks in with Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, who says October was a bit disappointing, but November was anything but. Also, prepare for the end of the 2010 L fund.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
Two Berkley students explain why the suit was filed.
ForeSee results surveyed over 40,000 people -- and a lot of them think the government is doing a good job when it comes to healthcare information online.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
In his first appearance on Federal News Radio, Administrator Craig Fugate talks about the role of his agency, his goals and why the public needs to always be prepared for an emergency.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.
Author Andrew McAfee discusses his new book, which is loaded with best practices and more.
In-Q-Tel, the venture capital company created by the CIA, has partnered with FireEye to defend against malware attacks.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is the first to weigh in for the Daily Debrief's 'Stories of the Decade' series. He talks about some of the phenomenal changes the TSP has seen since 2000 -- and what's around the corner as 2010 approaches.