Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
The first flight using the Next Generation air transportation system took off this week. Learn about the flight and how the new technology will change the way we fly.
They look like funky bar codes. They're call QR codes and they're actually super bar codes. They aren't that popular in the U.S., just yet.
Hurricane Earl is threatening the eastern shore this weekend and the government's is really gearing up.
Andy Robinson took over as chairman of the Industry Advisory Council on July 1. He joined the Dorobek Insider to discuss not only his new role but also the Executive Leadership Conference, one of the biggest gatherings in the IT community.
Learn how FEMA has had to revive and redefine itself following Hurricane Katrina.
Washington Post blogger Ed O'Keefe explains what has happened since Hurricane Katrina.
Feds miss out on hiring the best and the brightest. That according to a just release report. Find out what you can do to tap into those rising stars.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.
Our friends at Rec News say, never fear -- there's still fun to be had!
CNN's Brian Todd reports.