Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
The first flight using the Next Generation air transportation system took off this week. Learn about the flight and how the new technology will change the way we fly.
They look like funky bar codes. They're call QR codes and they're actually super bar codes. They aren't that popular in the U.S., just yet.
Hurricane Earl is threatening the eastern shore this weekend and the government's is really gearing up.
Andy Robinson took over as chairman of the Industry Advisory Council on July 1. He joined the Dorobek Insider to discuss not only his new role but also the Executive Leadership Conference, one of the biggest gatherings in the IT community.
Learn how FEMA has had to revive and redefine itself following Hurricane Katrina.
Washington Post blogger Ed O'Keefe explains what has happened since Hurricane Katrina.
Feds miss out on hiring the best and the brightest. That according to a just release report. Find out what you can do to tap into those rising stars.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.
Our friends at Rec News say, never fear -- there's still fun to be had!
CNN's Brian Todd reports.