Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
The first flight using the Next Generation air transportation system took off this week. Learn about the flight and how the new technology will change the way we fly.
They look like funky bar codes. They're call QR codes and they're actually super bar codes. They aren't that popular in the U.S., just yet.
Hurricane Earl is threatening the eastern shore this weekend and the government's is really gearing up.
Andy Robinson took over as chairman of the Industry Advisory Council on July 1. He joined the Dorobek Insider to discuss not only his new role but also the Executive Leadership Conference, one of the biggest gatherings in the IT community.
Learn how FEMA has had to revive and redefine itself following Hurricane Katrina.
Washington Post blogger Ed O'Keefe explains what has happened since Hurricane Katrina.
Feds miss out on hiring the best and the brightest. That according to a just release report. Find out what you can do to tap into those rising stars.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.
Our friends at Rec News say, never fear -- there's still fun to be had!
CNN's Brian Todd reports.