Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the TSP. He joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the end of the L 2010 and the birth of the L 2050.
Recently, programmers and developers got together to try and make government documents easier to reference online.
Deloitte Consulting LLP has launched a new initiative.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board wants to hear from you. Is the process of filling out the designation of beneficiary form adequate? Does it need to be changed? The Dorobek Insider hears from Tom Trabucco of the TSP.
New website puts power into consumer's hands.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
Is the Thrift Savings Plan really one of the best retirement plans out there? Federal News Radio examines that question with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey and Tom Trabucco of the TSP, who both point to a single list of areas in which the TSP excels.
Federal agencies are facing challenges with social networking sites.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
As program officer for the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Jamie Allan is leading numerous important scientific projects. His work could provide insight into climate change, drug development, and natural disasters. And he does it by drilling big holes.