Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the TSP. He joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the end of the L 2010 and the birth of the L 2050.
Recently, programmers and developers got together to try and make government documents easier to reference online.
Deloitte Consulting LLP has launched a new initiative.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board wants to hear from you. Is the process of filling out the designation of beneficiary form adequate? Does it need to be changed? The Dorobek Insider hears from Tom Trabucco of the TSP.
New website puts power into consumer's hands.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
Is the Thrift Savings Plan really one of the best retirement plans out there? Federal News Radio examines that question with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey and Tom Trabucco of the TSP, who both point to a single list of areas in which the TSP excels.
Federal agencies are facing challenges with social networking sites.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
As program officer for the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Jamie Allan is leading numerous important scientific projects. His work could provide insight into climate change, drug development, and natural disasters. And he does it by drilling big holes.