Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
Read more of Mark Zuckerberg's column.
Dale Meyerrose, vice president and general manager at Harris Cyber Integrated Solutions, talks about his company's new solution for cloud, and explains why he thinks discussions about cybersecurity can be beneficial.
Why would an agency create its own multiple award contract rather then going with another contract vehicle -- like one from GSA? Former chief procurement officer Greg Rothwell explains.
It seems as though the Open Government Directive is having a positive effect on how the public looks at the federal government. Larry Freed, CEO of ForeSee Results, explains.
Cyber security at the Veterans Affairs Department was slammed on Capitol Hill yesterday. The GAO explains why today.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton has some ideas.
One website uses the power of Google Earth to help you find out.
Learn why the space agency in particular is helping out.
The conversation is happening on GovLoop -- learn how you can partake!