Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
July 14th, 2009
Listen to this week's show to hear discussion topics including:
- The changing role of the CIO
- How IT has influenced CIOs
- The Obama Administration's focus on the CIO
- DorobekInsider: Management of Change panel: The changing role of the CIO
August 4th, 2009
Are you the person you say you are? How can one person be sure of the answer when critical information is being shared on the web?
The deputy commissioner will officially step down on Jan. 3, 2010.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
Identity management -- and the federal government's involvement with it -- has been a hot button issue for years.
It's been almost four years since the phrase was coined. Why is the concept gaining momentum?
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
OMB recently released a memo telling agencies they need to change the way they look at IT, but will simply telling them to make changes do the trick?
Were you aware that there are annual limit on elective deferrals when it comes to your Thrift Savings Plan account?