Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
July 14th, 2009
Listen to this week's show to hear discussion topics including:
- The changing role of the CIO
- How IT has influenced CIOs
- The Obama Administration's focus on the CIO
- DorobekInsider: Management of Change panel: The changing role of the CIO
August 4th, 2009
Are you the person you say you are? How can one person be sure of the answer when critical information is being shared on the web?
The deputy commissioner will officially step down on Jan. 3, 2010.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
Identity management -- and the federal government's involvement with it -- has been a hot button issue for years.
It's been almost four years since the phrase was coined. Why is the concept gaining momentum?
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
OMB recently released a memo telling agencies they need to change the way they look at IT, but will simply telling them to make changes do the trick?
Were you aware that there are annual limit on elective deferrals when it comes to your Thrift Savings Plan account?