Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DorobekInsider
July 14th, 2009
Listen to this week's show to hear discussion topics including:
- The changing role of the CIO
- How IT has influenced CIOs
- The Obama Administration's focus on the CIO
- DorobekInsider: Management of Change panel: The changing role of the CIO
August 4th, 2009
Are you the person you say you are? How can one person be sure of the answer when critical information is being shared on the web?
The deputy commissioner will officially step down on Jan. 3, 2010.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
Identity management -- and the federal government's involvement with it -- has been a hot button issue for years.
It's been almost four years since the phrase was coined. Why is the concept gaining momentum?
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
OMB recently released a memo telling agencies they need to change the way they look at IT, but will simply telling them to make changes do the trick?
Were you aware that there are annual limit on elective deferrals when it comes to your Thrift Savings Plan account?