Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
U.S. law enforcement authorities are currently investigating plans by the "Anonymous" international hacking group to attack Quantico's networks.
Karen Tumulty, national political correspondent at The Washington Post, discussed some of the proposals to cut state and local government workers.
Yochi Dreazen, a senior national security correspondent at the National Journal, says the President has come almost 180 degrees from his original position on Guantanamo.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
The essions will include a slideshow detailing what has and has not changed.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.