Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
U.S. law enforcement authorities are currently investigating plans by the "Anonymous" international hacking group to attack Quantico's networks.
Karen Tumulty, national political correspondent at The Washington Post, discussed some of the proposals to cut state and local government workers.
Yochi Dreazen, a senior national security correspondent at the National Journal, says the President has come almost 180 degrees from his original position on Guantanamo.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
The essions will include a slideshow detailing what has and has not changed.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.