Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
U.S. law enforcement authorities are currently investigating plans by the "Anonymous" international hacking group to attack Quantico's networks.
Karen Tumulty, national political correspondent at The Washington Post, discussed some of the proposals to cut state and local government workers.
Yochi Dreazen, a senior national security correspondent at the National Journal, says the President has come almost 180 degrees from his original position on Guantanamo.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
The essions will include a slideshow detailing what has and has not changed.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.