Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
The Sunlight Foundation has put together a list of resources to help you stay in the know about the latest transparency conversations happening across the web.
It seems like there's an app for everything today. But what's the ROI on them? Kristen Purcell is an associate director for research at the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
How sure are you that the contractors you're working with at your agency are handling sensitive information in the way that they should - or that you expect they will? John Needham is the Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Issues at GAO.
Environmental Protection Agency chief information officer Malcolm Jackson likes the transparency of the IT Dashboard. But Jackson says it only shows the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the health of EPA's technology projects.
The Center for a New American Security (CNAS) released three publications today that offer policy recommendations for the QDDR team.
Learn more about the initiative from the DOT
Tags: Must Reads
Without a doubt, there's a lot to be gained when government leverages Web 2.0 tools to provide better communications and service.
You implement all these new communication tools -- but in the Web 2.0 world, there are relatively few ways of measuring the effectiveness of those out-reach efforts.
How working together makes cybersecurity work.
In 2008, the U.S. Department of Defense suffered a significant compromise of its classified military computer networks.