Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
The goal is to encourage agencies to use the new blanket purchase agreements signed with 15 companies in June.
Sam DuPont, policy analyst at NDN and the New Policy Institute
World leaders are meeting this week at the United Nations in New York. Certainly the age of the internet must effect diplomacy.
As states look to pension funds to bridget budget gaps, some local government execs are padding their pensions.
A blogger for Harvard Business Review says social media is turning this generation into the most narcissistic.
Capitol Police ignored warnings about budget overruns and miscalculations, which led to the major shortfall.
The General Services Administrations wants to gather data on federal contractors' greenhouse gas emissions.
OpenTheGovernment.org is taking public comments to find out how far federal agencies have come toward fulfilling President Obama's commitment to more transparent government.
At least half of the Service to America Medal winners relied on IT for their work.