Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
The goal is to encourage agencies to use the new blanket purchase agreements signed with 15 companies in June.
Sam DuPont, policy analyst at NDN and the New Policy Institute
World leaders are meeting this week at the United Nations in New York. Certainly the age of the internet must effect diplomacy.
As states look to pension funds to bridget budget gaps, some local government execs are padding their pensions.
A blogger for Harvard Business Review says social media is turning this generation into the most narcissistic.
Capitol Police ignored warnings about budget overruns and miscalculations, which led to the major shortfall.
The General Services Administrations wants to gather data on federal contractors' greenhouse gas emissions.
OpenTheGovernment.org is taking public comments to find out how far federal agencies have come toward fulfilling President Obama's commitment to more transparent government.
At least half of the Service to America Medal winners relied on IT for their work.