Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
The goal is to encourage agencies to use the new blanket purchase agreements signed with 15 companies in June.
Sam DuPont, policy analyst at NDN and the New Policy Institute
World leaders are meeting this week at the United Nations in New York. Certainly the age of the internet must effect diplomacy.
As states look to pension funds to bridget budget gaps, some local government execs are padding their pensions.
A blogger for Harvard Business Review says social media is turning this generation into the most narcissistic.
Capitol Police ignored warnings about budget overruns and miscalculations, which led to the major shortfall.
The General Services Administrations wants to gather data on federal contractors' greenhouse gas emissions.
OpenTheGovernment.org is taking public comments to find out how far federal agencies have come toward fulfilling President Obama's commitment to more transparent government.
At least half of the Service to America Medal winners relied on IT for their work.