Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
A congressionally chartered commission said the State Department does not have the training or expertise to take over security operation in Iraq when the military departs at the end of 2011.
Gov 2.0 is boosting transparency on domestic government news as well as on projects abroad.
Politico rated the odds of success for some of the items in the House GOP's Pledge to America.
The Defense Department's cyber command will become fully operational on October 1. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined DorobekINSIDER with details about how General Alexander believes DoD can overcome the lack of qualified cyber employees.
One-third of mobile workers exhibit "potentially harmful" web habits when on the road, according to a report.
Walter Mossbery relies only on his iPad for 10 days while on the road. The result was a "pleasant success."
Founder Luke Fretwell said he has tried to establish a sustainable business model but the challenge of building a foundation was "too little, too late."
Nine years of conflict have revolutionized the way the military treats people wounded in battle. That includes faster evacuations, better-executed trauma care networks, and huge advances in treating amputations and spinal-cord injuries.
Cyber Storm 3 will be unleashed next week on dozens of businesses and government agencies in several countries. The idea is to find out how well these organizations can withstand a national cyber incident.