Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dorobek Insider
House Democrats went over the heads of Homeland Security Department officials and appealed to the White House to cancel a $1 billion financial management project, NextGov reports.
In races in both the House and Senate, Democratic incumbents have found loyal supporters -- and big donors -- in defense contractors, Politico reports.
As people live longer, healthier lives, agencies are facing a growing number of older workers. This is presenting a big problem for younger supervisors. Peter Cappelli, a professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and author of the book "Managing the Older Worker," explains how younger supervisors can effectively manage.
The Library of Congress was at the forefront of the digital revolution by launching the website THOMAS in 1995. Now, 15 years later, the LOC is trying to stay relevant and accessible to users. THOMAS recently went through a major redesign.
President Obama has nominated Major General Darrell Jones to oversee manpower and personnel issues on the Air Staff.
Some of the items listed in the House Republicans' Pledge to America directly affect federal employees. Politico's Jonathan Allen rates the odds of success for some of the pledge's items.
Government faces three main barriers to sharing data now: budgets, technology and "politics (fear, apprehension and skepticism about what will happen if they share it)," according to O'Reilly Radar.
The military is consolidating one of its computer networks to increase cybersecurity. The Air Force is moving each of its commands away from having its own network.
Who exactly is in charge of protecting the internet from a cyber attack? That's the question the White House and Congress are wrestling with.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is inviting researchers to submit innovative approaches to declassification.