Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Donna Christensen
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" the program revisits several memorable interviews from 2012. Guests include Reps. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C., and Donna Christensen, D- Virgin Islands, and former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D- Ohio, who participated in a congressional roundtable on health care reform. Sens. Tim Kaine, D-Va., and Ben Cardin, D-Md., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" U.S. Reps. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C., Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, and Donna Christensen, D-Virgin Islands, discuss health care reform in the U.S. as the Supreme Court considers the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden, Common Cause President and CEO and former Rep. Bob Edgar, D-Pa., and Maryland Citizens' Health Initiative President Vinny DeMarco also join the discussion.