Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Don Berwick
President Barack Obama's Medicare nominee Tuesday got unexpected support from one of Congress' Republican stars. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor told The Associated Press that Marilyn Tavenner is "eminently qualified" to run Medicare.
The point man for carrying out President Barack Obama's health care law will be stepping down after Republicans succeeded in blocking his confirmation by the Senate, the White House announced Wednesday.
Dr. Don Berwick
Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Former Congressman Bob Edgar (D-Pa.)
President & CEO, Common Cause
Chair, Maryland Democratic Party
Assistant Chief Shop Steward, AFGE Local 1401
Shop Steward, AFGE Local 1101
Shop Steward, AFGE Local 2302
Department of Health and Human Services officials are preparing for the opening of the new Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation in January. The office is supposed to help spread the use of innovative new payment and delivery systems to drive down the cost, and expand the availability of health care nationwide.