Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dominion Virginia Power
Dominion Virginia Power customers can expect to see a slight increase on their next bill.
Here are a few common sense reminders for how to lower your electricity bill.
Dominion Virginia Power was able to restore power to almost all of their customers by Saturday morning, but one of the company's executives said they could improve one thing.
Decorating your home this time of year can be a fun way to celebrate the holidays, but it can also turn deadly.
Newer LED Christmas lights use a tenth of the electricity as traditional bulbs, so they're a tenth of the cost to your electric bill.
Pepco customers who are still without electricity can get estimated restoration times.
Tags: weather , Storms , outages , Pepco , Baltimore Gas and Electric , BGE , Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative , NOVEC , Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative , SMECO , Joe Rigby , Adrian Fenty
Federal regulators say there are no environmental issues to prevent a new nuclear power plant at the North Anna Power Plant, but environmentalists don't want to see it built.