Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dominic Sale
New CIO at EPA; GSA gets another OMB detailee.
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: A new job for a former VA senior official; Countdown to cloud credential pilot begins
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Tags: technology , acquisition , Scott Gould , Veterans Affairs Department , CareFirst , cloud computing , USPS , identity management , DoD , Frank Kendall , Better Buying Power , OMB , OSTP , Nick Sinai , open government , open data , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Jason Miller
Federal Chief Information Officer Steven VanRoekel said agency technology managers will receive reports on the accuracy of the data they put in the portal. The Office of Management and Budget will use the reports to spot possible problematic projects. Version two of the IT Dashboard also will offer more information on specific projects that fall under a bigger investment category.