Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dodd-Frank
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress, the implementation of Dodd-Frank, and possible changes to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
July 25, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Congress , sequestration , continuing resolution , Affordable Care Act , debt ceiling , Fannie Mae , Freddie Mac , budget battle , housing , Allen Scott , Loren Duggan , Cady North , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
GAO's Mark Gaffigan talks about how the federal government will experience increased fiscal exposure due to climate change. Gary Somerset discusses the GPO's new Pinterest page. On Legal Loop, procurement attorney Joe Petrillo discusses a change in status for the Alaska Native Corporations. John Plaguta of the Partnership for Public Service discusses the critical skills gaps in the federal workplace. Former SEC Chairman Harvey Pitt talks about rule writing in the wake of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
Tags: Federal Drive , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Mark Gaffigan , GAO , Gary Somerset , GPO , Pinterest , Joe Petrillo , Petrillo and Powell , Alaska Native Corporations , John Palguta , Harvey Pitt , SEC ,
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss three companies that may benefit from sequestration, rules that could slow the adoption for electronic health records, and the latest on Dodd-Frank.
September 6, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Bloomberg Government , Allen Scott , Randy Walerius , Harris Corp , Sharps Compliance Corporation , CACI International , electronic health records , Suzanne Allard Levingston , Cady North , Capital Impact
Soon, financial institutions will have to spend billions of dollars to comply with the Dodd-Frank law. Cady North, a policy analyst for BGov, discusses the findings of the Bloomberg Government report: "Financial Firms to Pay $60 Billion in Dodd-Frank Fees by 2022."