Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dod Report
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.
A new film explores combat stress from the Civil War to today.
The Defense Department's 2012 budget will include more than its share of the 2.3 percent in savings that Secretary Gates has called for.
Sorenson has been one of the most forward-leaning CIOs in the government during his tenure. He led several major initiatives to transform the way the Army uses technology and delivers it to the warfighter.
The Pentagon said Tuesday it did not know what created a vapor trail that crossed the skies off the Southern California coast and resembled a missile launch.
Reuters reports that Undersecretary Ashton Carter, the Pentagon's head of acquisition, told industry officials that politics, the sluggish economy, and the size of the deficit might affect funding in the near future.
Ron Browning of Lockheed Martin talks with Federal News Radio about the role of tethered balloons in military warfare.
The Army will use an open source version of Veterans Affairs electronic health records system. The software will be installed at a 50-bed hospital in Baghdad.
We talk with Dr. John Holcomb about advancements made in surgery on the battlefield.
The top U.S. military officer said Monday he was startled by a public panning of the proposal to lift the military's ban on gays from the head of the Marine Corps.