Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dod Report
First Africa Command leader misused his authority and government funds, DoD inspector general finds. The review recommends the Army take "appropriate action" against Gen. William Ward.
For 17 minutes on Sunday, the ship cruised west across Boston Harbor, reaching a maximum speed of 3.1 knots. It was its first sail under its own power since turning 200 in 1997.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has announced new Senior Executive Service assignments.
The Defense Department plans to spend $9 billion between now and 2017 on improving the way it uses energy.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking into whether open collaboration can produce a design for a Marine Corps amphibious vehicle.
The Air Force will also provide financial planning support, and a briefing on veterans benefits.
The Office of Naval Research is asking industry for proposals to develop the new weapon. A demonstration has already shown what's possible.
A review of audit practices at the military's IT agency finds significant deficiencies in meeting governmentwide "yellow book" auditing standards. DISA agreed with the inspector general's findings and laid out four steps toward improvement.
New director of the Defense Intelligence Agency challenges his workers to better serve their customers — both military and private sector — by being more responsive, timely and relevant.