Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoT
Many federal government watchers think the former Harvard Law Professor has turned OIRA into a 'living laboratory' for writing government regulations based on behavioral economics.
President Obama's Executive Order on distracted driving will prohibit more than 4 million federal employees from texting behind the wheel while working or while using government vehicles and communications devices. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says he's on a rampage about the issue.
Senator Chuck Grassley is asking the Secretary of Transportation to for an accounting of the administrative costs for the $3 billion "Cash for Clunkers" program set up on a temporary basis last year to help consumers buy new, more fuel efficient cars.
The FAA and the Department of Transportation join forces and hold a job fair for people with disabilities.
Federal employees have been challenged to help collect at least a million pounds of non-perishable food by the end of August.
Competition, accountability among areas of focus for 2009