Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoT
Special Counsel Carolyn Lerner sent a letter to President Barack Obama Tuesday, calling attention to reports of safety lapses at some U.S. commercial aviation facilities. She also criticized the Federal Aviation Administration for delays in responding to whistleblower disclosures.
The DOT issued a request for proposals for 130 new bi-level cars for intercity Amtrak routes. The buy is potentially worth $551 million
The House has passed a stopgap three-month transportation bill to keep federal aid flowing to construction projects — delaying a vote on a larger bill that included increasing federal employees' retirement contributions.
The Federal Aviation Administration has expanded a project that allows controllers who make a mistake to report the incident without fear of instant reprisal.
Ground satellite system gets go-ahead to expand nationwide
Tags: management ,
The General Services Administration in the next week will unveil a new system making it easier for agencies to understand if a contractor is found guilty of breaking a law.
Tags: contracting , Elaine Duke , Drew Luten , Greg Woods , Richard Skinner , Calvin Scovel , Ed Towns , Donald Gambatesa , DHS , USAID , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , GSA , suspension and debarment , contractor oversight , FAPIIS , PPIRS
IT security also to be worked into federal segment architecture methodology