Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoL
Many federal agencies are contemplating the use of the cloud. But Benefits.gov has already made the jump according to program manager Curtis Turner. Part of the reason – to reduce costs on equipment maintenance. The U.S. Department of Agriculture provides the Labor Department with the hosting environment for the site. “Part of their mission is [...]
All the regulations the Department of Labor expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during 2011 is under consideration. Deputy Secretary Seth Harris has details.
The 2011 Workforce Recruitment Program for College Students with Disabilities database is intended to assist federal and private-sector employers in identifying workers with disabilities. Labor's John Beverly tells us about it.
Because motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of worker fatalities, OSHA and DOT are teaming up to combat distracted driving. OSHA's David Michaels has details.
A proposed rule change by the Labor Department would give preference to contractors that hire disabled workers. All comments on the proposed change must be submitted by Tuesday.