Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoL
Agency offering to help others transition to new telecommunications contract in any way possible. Only 28 percent of all agency services have moved to Networx so far.
The budget blueprint, released Monday, would reform the Workforce Investment Act, which accounts for $10 billion of funding in the departments of Labor and Education, and supports nearly 3,000 career centers nationwide and a range of other services, the Office of Management and Budget said in a fact sheet.
Nancy Leppink, the deputy administrator of the Wage and Hour Division at Labor, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss why misclassification is a problem — and why the problem is getting worse.
The Department of Labor is teaching classes on retirement and health benefits at Howard University. Phyllis Borzi, assistant secretary of labor for the Employee Benefits Security Administration, tells Federal News Radio about the program and their hopes for recruiting.
A new study finds that employment growth for immigrants far outpaced native growth rates between 1990 and 2006 in the total economy. Author Randy Capps explains.
A new, multi-agency partnership has been formed.
In October 2009, President Barack Obama announced a groundbreaking initiative to increase the employment of people with disabilities in the Federal Workforce. Christine Griffin, Deputy Director at OPM, tells us about an upcoming career event.