Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoJ
Office looks to modify existing technology to solve first responder problems in less than 15 months. The idea is to close gaps and let others figure out complete solution.
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired January 25th @ 3:05pm
Tags: technology , wireless , interoperability , Dr. David Boyd , DHS , Mike Duffy , DOJ , Paige Atkins , DISA , defense spectrum organization , joe rose , paul cosgrave , District of Columbia , New York City , Dave Williams , Booz Allen , jim payne , Bechtel , stephen orr , Cisco
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
Tags: technology , information sharing , Karen Evans , Dale Meyerrose , ODNI , Vance Hitch , DOJ , zal , azmi , FBI , Carter Morris , Greg Baroni , Unisys , daniel kent , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , OMB
December 15th and 22nd, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this week's episode of "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach presents a range of FY 2010 contracting opportunities for companies with GSA Schedules. Agencies with new listings for the 1st and 2nd Quarters of 2010 include the DOJ and HUD amongst others.
The GAO looks into why funding gaps need filling two years in a row at the Bureau of Prisons.
March 22nd and March 24th, 2009
Deputy Assistant Attorney General and Chief Information Officer
Department of Justice (DOJ))
What's the current thinking when it comes to cybersecurity? As the federal government returns to normal operating hours after a week of snow-enforced closure, some of the best and brightest in federal IT gathered for an industry luncheon to discuss the topic.
GSA, U.S. Access Board trying to address the questions around accessibility and social media. Access Board is updating Section 508 standards. GSA is offering training and will blog about 508 in the coming months.
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.