Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoJ
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air. In today's news, the IRS is claiming success in a nationwide crackdown on suspected identity thieves and GSA wants to bolster security outside the the Commerce Department's headquarters.
CIO ROUNDTABLE-Progress with IT Programs "Live from the 2013 AFCEA Homeland Security Conference" March 2013
Listen Tuesday March 5th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Specific Programs That Are Making Great Progress,Top Priorities for Next 1-3 Years, Key Technology Trends, Biggest Challenges to Overcome, Biggest Opportunities for Collaboration, and Vision for The Future
Tags: AFCEA , Live from the 2013 AFCEA Homeland Security Conference , Jim Flyzik , Richard Spires , Robert Carey , Luke McCormack , Sandy Peavy , DHS , DoD , DOJ , Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Seeking to fill another second-term Cabinet vacancy, President Barack Obama nominated Thomas Perez, an assistant attorney general, to be the next secretary of labor.
Federal Drive broadcasts live from the National Contract Management Association conference. Also, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Brooklyn is back open for business after superstorm Sandy.
Justice IG Michael Horowitz shares findings about what happens to illegal immigrants before they go to immigration court. Plus, how are postal employees faring on the East Coast after superstorm Sandy?
A new report by the Justice Department inspector general says inaccurate data is hampering the ability of immigration courts to resolve cases involving both detained and non-detained aliens in a timely manner.
Agency leaders take steps to show they're serious about employee fraud. Too often, they're relying on the inspector general's office to detect corruption.
The survey found lack of resources, awareness and training were the most common challenges in complying with Section 508. Fifteen percent of agency components said they could not identify any challenges to 508 compliance.