Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoJ
For every two vacancies in the Air Force civilian ranks, only one person will be hired.
President Barack Obama will ask Congress to allow FBI Director Robert Mueller to remain in his job an extra two years. Author/editor Garrett Graff tells us more about Mueller, his accomplishments, and his goals.
New technology designed to revolutionize law enforcement's ability to process fingerprints has hit a new milestone. We get details from the FBI's Jerry Pender.
One in three FBI agents investigating national security-related computer intrusions lack the required technical skills to perform their jobs, according to the DOJ IG.
In a move to control the contollers, criminal servers have been swapped for government servers to intercept communications between infected systems and the servers controlling them.
More details are emerging about the $38 billion dollar deal lawmakers say they reached to keep the government from shutting down. Some cuts were made by pruning money left over from previous years. More than half of the cuts affect education, labor and health programs. A vote in the House is expected as early as Wednesday and the Senate must pass it by Friday to prevent a shutdown.
The Justice Department and NARA are paying close attention to GSA, USDA and others in how they implement email and data storage on private sector clouds. Agencies should address potential data storage, collection and access issues during the development of the solicitation.
The DOJ deal is one of the largest federal lease in the region.
After 15 years, Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine is stepping down. He tells us what's next.
But the question of whether Interior will comply is still open. We get the latest details from sister-station WTOP's Neal Augenstein.