Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoJ
Karin O'Leary is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. O'Leary was nominated for putting into place new recruitment processes to improve employee retention.
Karin O'Leary, with the Department of Justice, was nominated for a Causey Award for the new recruitment processes she developed to improve employee retention.
A new GAO report finds gaps in the United States' collaboration with international partners on terrorism
DoJ Inspector General Glenn Fine steps down.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) proves effective in matching up missing persons reports to unidentified remains, according to Charles Heurich, the program manager of NamUs.
The Justice Department defends employees who are accused of violating citizens' constitutional rights. Law enforcement officers are in the most danger of being sued. DoJ provides training for employees about how to steer clear of these situations.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , paul brown , Jason Miller , dojhttp://stage.dev-cms.com/graphics/clear.gif , DOJ , professional liability insurance , law enforcement officers , Senior Executives Association
The Justice Department is getting a cybersecurity makeover. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Get an inside look at the new look of the Justice Department's accounting system from Cynthia Schnedar, Acting Inspector General at DOJ