Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoJ
The economic problems of the past few years have taken their toll on local governments, including police departments. We learn how building partnerships with the private sector landed DOJ's Zoe Mentel a seat at this year's SAMMIE finalist table.
A draft Justice Department report has found that two federal prosecutors and an FBI agent engaged in misconduct in the corruption trial of Sen. Ted Stevens. Attorney Debra Roth explains what may be ahead for the trio.
The suspect in the Times Square bomb plot has a federal court date in Manhattan today. Authorities stopped Faisal Shahzad late yesterday as he tried to board a plane to Dubai. The charges are not yet public. Attorney General Eric Holder read a statement early today saying the intent of the car bomb was "to kill Americans." AP national security correspondent Sagar Meghani has the latest.
A new Washington FBI field-office unit has agents working exclusively on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and may be able to pay for itself. Details from Shawn Henry, Assistant Director in Charge of the Washington Field Division
Karin O'Leary is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. O'Leary was nominated for putting into place new recruitment processes to improve employee retention.