Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoE
We continue our Sammies Tracker series, speaking to finalists in this year's Service to America Medals from the Partnership for Public Service
After more than two years of review, the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration has announced its new acquisition strategy decision for key contracts. We get details from Patty Wagner, site office manager at Sandia National Laboratories
Juan Sepulveda, the executive director for the White House initiative on educational excellence for Hispanics, spoke with Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about the impact of the Executive Order on the Department of Education, as well as other agencies.
The Office of Personnel Management gave the top award for Chief Human Capitol Officers of the Year to John U. Sepúlveda, assistant secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Naval Postgraduate School is the latest agency to win in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Energy announces plans to host officials from several federal agencies to raise awareness and donations for the July collection of the "Feds Feed Families" nationwide food drive.