Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoE
The Office of Personnel Management gave the top award for Chief Human Capitol Officers of the Year to John U. Sepúlveda, assistant secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Naval Postgraduate School is the latest agency to win in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Energy announces plans to host officials from several federal agencies to raise awareness and donations for the July collection of the "Feds Feed Families" nationwide food drive.
Department of Energy
April 14th, 2009
Energy sells helium-3 faster than NNSA can collect it. What this means, and why it's a problem, is explained for us by GAO's Dr. Timothy Persons.
Contractors may cost more than you think. The Energy Department is finding that out the hard way. Mark Gaffigan is the Managing Director for Natural Resources and Environment Issues at GAO.
Two prominent lawmakers think the Energy Department should have authority to order action during a cyber attack on the electrical grid.
Pete Tseronis, the chief technology officer at the Department of Energy, tells Federal News Radio federal data centers will start to look a lot like Facebook.