Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Update
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is working on the Experimental Crowd-derived Combat-support Vehicle.
The existing CR has caused the Navy to miss construction starts and other scheduled projects, Politico reports.
Soldiers and sailors, have no fear. You can keep Tweeting, at least for the rest of this yea
The Defense Department's reliance on security contractors keeps growing.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates warned against committing the military to big land wars in Asia or the Middle East, saying anyone proposing otherwise "should have his head examined."
Military Times reports that defense and veterans programs may get funding cuts in the upcoming budget battle.
The Professional Services Council's Stan Soloway explains on the Defense Department rule.
DARPA Deputy Director Ken Gabriel explains how a new security program came out of a workshop with infectious disease biologists.
The Washington Post reports on a double standard of a defense investment ban that applies to armed services committee staff but not to senators.