Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Update
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is working on the Experimental Crowd-derived Combat-support Vehicle.
The existing CR has caused the Navy to miss construction starts and other scheduled projects, Politico reports.
Soldiers and sailors, have no fear. You can keep Tweeting, at least for the rest of this yea
The Defense Department's reliance on security contractors keeps growing.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates warned against committing the military to big land wars in Asia or the Middle East, saying anyone proposing otherwise "should have his head examined."
Military Times reports that defense and veterans programs may get funding cuts in the upcoming budget battle.
The Professional Services Council's Stan Soloway explains on the Defense Department rule.
DARPA Deputy Director Ken Gabriel explains how a new security program came out of a workshop with infectious disease biologists.
The Washington Post reports on a double standard of a defense investment ban that applies to armed services committee staff but not to senators.