Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Update
DoD says it will modify its acquisition regulations to require contracting officers to use the performance-based payments analysis tool.
Tags: DoD ,
Plan outlines how joint forces will maintain their access to land, air, sea and cyber space.
The Army uses the drones for warfighter training and unspecified "domestic operations" in civilian airspace.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says that despite proposed cuts, Pentagon will still be able to fight one major conflict at a time.
House of Representatives intelligence committee chairman Mike Rogers says the troop pullout will reduce U.S. influence.
DoD evaluated the components' participation rate in hiring people with disabilities and severe disabilities. Military components also awarded individuals. The full list of winners will be released by DoD.
Mike McCord, principal deputy undersecretary and comptroller for DoD, says that Defense is focusing on making mandated cuts while waiting for Congress to pass 2012 appropriations bill.
Climate change is having implications for the Navy, according to a new assessment by the National Research Council of the National Academy of Sciences.