Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Update
DoD says it will modify its acquisition regulations to require contracting officers to use the performance-based payments analysis tool.
Tags: DoD ,
Plan outlines how joint forces will maintain their access to land, air, sea and cyber space.
The Army uses the drones for warfighter training and unspecified "domestic operations" in civilian airspace.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says that despite proposed cuts, Pentagon will still be able to fight one major conflict at a time.
House of Representatives intelligence committee chairman Mike Rogers says the troop pullout will reduce U.S. influence.
DoD evaluated the components' participation rate in hiring people with disabilities and severe disabilities. Military components also awarded individuals. The full list of winners will be released by DoD.
Mike McCord, principal deputy undersecretary and comptroller for DoD, says that Defense is focusing on making mandated cuts while waiting for Congress to pass 2012 appropriations bill.
Climate change is having implications for the Navy, according to a new assessment by the National Research Council of the National Academy of Sciences.