Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Update
DoD is expanding the number of substances it tests for, and it wants anyone who is addicted to call themselves out and go for voluntary treatment and rehab.
A healthcare company called McKesson has snagged the contract from the Defense Logistics Agency.
Gen. Martin Dempsey promises the Defense Department he will keep reviewing its healthcare system.
The Afghan military is planning to spy on it's own soldiers to root out those behind a string of attacks on American and other Western troops.
U.S. Commanders are investigating a case in which troops might have improperly disposed of copies of the Koran and other religious materials in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has put out a new charter for the DoD CIO Executive Board. Carter says the goal is to make it the single senior forum for everything from information management to cybersecurity.
Two Germany-based Army brigades will be brought home in 2014. By 2017, the number of U.S. service members in Europe will drop from about 80,000 now to 70,000.
First Lady Michelle Obama has joined with military leaders in urging states to make it easier for military spouses to find jobs when they move.
DoD wants federal STEM professionals to help plan lessons and activities in critical fields like biotech and civil engineering.
The Homeland Security Department would sharply raise spending for cybersecurity under the White House 2013 budget request.